Chanel recently debuted their Pre-Fall 14′ Collection at the Métiers D’Art Show in Dallas, Texas. Inspired by “the idea of old Texas, even before the Civil War” this 94 look collection includes Navajo-inspired pants, silver war paint and 2 feather headdresses that closed out the show. The new face of the collection: Kristin Stewart. Although the very literal Native American inspired pieces made a few people uneasy, we’re a little bit more surprised by the chosen model. Last year’s Métiers Collection was totally different than this years, but then again this collection is pretty different from anything we’ve seen come out of the Chanel closet. Still, we’re pretty excited about seeing the new advertisement’s debuting Kristen Stewart. What are your thoughts on Karl Lagerfeld’s bold moves?
You know those “what every woman should know in their…” or “what you should have accomplished by…” lists? While I’m guilty of reading my fair share of those, I cant say that many of them are realistic or relatable by “every woman”. But I do think I found the one list most women can probably relate to and agree with (especially all you fashion lovers). Leandra Medine breaks it down for Harpers Bazaar readers with 15 pretty basic things. Check it out when you get a chance – it’s short and sweet! #15 is my personal favorite. Click the Pic:
We have waited with bated breath for months on end, bookmarking and filing away each and every item on our wishlist, preparing for this very day – and we are elated to say that it was DEFINITELY worth the wait…Cyber Monday sales are here and they are better than ever! Check out our favorite brands & their fab holiday deals below and remember – half the price means twice as nice so shop, shop away!
* A-List by Alexandra Beth: 25% Off Sitewide & FREE Shipping (Code – CYBERM)
* All Saints: 20% Off Sitewide (Code – THANKS)
* ASOS: 20% Off Sitewide (Code – GIMME20)
* H&M: 40% Off All Purchases Over $50 & FREE Shipping (Code – 7376)
* Jonathan Adler: 20% Off Sitewide (Code – SWANKY20)
* Kanupriya: 20% Off All Orders Over $200 (Code – CYBER20)
* Kayu: 25% Off Sitewide (Code – GOBBLE)
* Kevia: $20 Off All Purchases Over $70 & FREE Shipping (Code – BLACKFRIDAY)
* Margaret Elizabeth: 25% Off Sitewide (Code – MONDAYMADNESS)
* Max & Chloe: 25% Off Sitewide & $25 Gift Card with All Purchases Over $200 (Code – CYBER25MC)
* OK1984: All Jewelry is Just $5.99!
* Phyllis + Rosie: 25% Off Sitewide (Code – CYBERMONDAY13)
* Piperlime: 30% Off Sitewide (Code – CYBER)
* Sorrelli: Buy One Get One 40% Off
* t+j Designs: 30% Off Sitewide (Code – TDAY30)
* The2Bandits: 40% Off Sitwide (Code – 2BCYBER)
Xx Team Cameo
It’s officially December and you know what that means. Bring on the amazing NYC holiday windows! It’s that time of year where big department stores become the center of attention and 5th avenue turns into a Fashion Christmas Wonderland! Here are 3 of my faves:
Saks 5th Avenue tells the legend of the Saks Yeti, who is said to live on roof of the building and make snow in the winter! In one window, onlookers can even throw a digital snowflake at the store.
Macy’s windows: A Journey Through a Crystal Forest
And (in my opinion) I’ve saved the best for last:
Bergdorf Goodman: “High Fashion on Ice” Each of their Windows depicted a different holiday but all were decked out in amazing fashions.
Dior has made an appearance at almost every Catching Fire premiere so far. Jennifer Lawrence has looked absolutely impeccable in Dior dresses as she premiered the new movie all around the world. Lawrence is the new face of Dior, so we weren’t surprised when she appeared in a different gown by the infamous fashion house each night. I wasn’t a huge fan of her new pixie cut but I must admit she looks pretty stunning in all of these pics.